- Find decision-maker emails in various niches (digital agencies, small business owners, IT executives, etc.)
- Reach out to these decision makers via email, call or online messaging to pitch our services, get their interest and schedule consultation calls with Sales for interested prospects.
- Create Google sheets, updated daily with contact information of the interested prospects.
- Deliver a target number of leads per week per salesperson.
- Attend weekly meetings with the sales & marketing teams.
- Create reports of all the numbers of leads found and leads contacted every week.
- Qualify leads based on a standard scoring and grading system. Build connections with prospective and qualified leads.
- Effectively communicate the product solutions and value propositions to prospects.
- Conduct target market and competitor research.
- Initiate lead and demand generation strategies including, but not limited to, inbound and outbound marketing.
- Perform outbound B2B prospecting sales activities such as cold calling, personalized email, lead follow-ups, and opportunity qualifications through various channels.
- Create and manage the leads database and ensure that information is updated and relevant. Ensure all communication activities are recorded in the system.
- Provide accurate and in-depth leads and sales report and analysis for the Internal Marketing Team, Group Heads, and Management.
- Actively find ways to improve the existing lead generation and sales process.
- Stay updated and implement best practices in lead generation campaigns.
- Work closely with the Business Development Team to consistently cultivate the sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with various departments, including, but not limited to, Internal Marketing Team, Sales Team, Divisions Heads, and Group Heads to ensure targets are met.
- 3 years of experience in B2B lead generation with a proven lead generation track record
- Solid understanding of sales pipelines & sales process
- Hands-on lead generation experience, preferably for a digital or marketing agency, BPO or IT company.
- Experience in generating leads via manual search, social media and prospecting tools.
- Excellent English skills (writing & speaking) in order to communicate directly with prospects. Able to communicate comfortably with American & Australian prospects.
- Ready to take on challenges and meet targets.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to reach prospects and create compelling conversations with executive-level decision makers
- Data-driven with strong problem solving and research skills
- Knowledge of social media, prospecting tools and CRM software. Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Can create easy to understand reports, presentations and is proficient in GSuite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About August 99, Inc
August99 is a company of startups with 20 years experience and expertise in the world of tech and digital. We help other businesses succeed through the use of cutting-edge technology and innovative strategy. We also offer a suite of web-based digital products for clients world-wide: full web design, internet marketing, content creation, and app development. Going beyond startups, we also believe in empowering individuals to excel in their chosen careers. August99 fosters an exciting collaborative working environment that encourages our employees to go beyond their job descriptions and achieve more. It’s all a part of our core values: daring you to do something worthy, finding your awesome, and earning your beef! Benefits: Medical and Miscellaneous Allowance, Dental , Sports and Wellness Program, Work from Home, Life Insurance and Paid Special Non-working Days