Sr. Technical Recruiter
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 11 days
- Recruiter responds
- 19% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- BGC Taguig City, Philippines, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource or related courses preferred.
- 4-12 years of IT recruitment;.Recruitment experience in IT MNC companies preferred
- Experience in high volume recruitment exercise an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Excel, data management and reporting.
- System savvy and number sensitive.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Good communication, coordination and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to start immediately or within short notice preferred.
- Must be able to work from Manila BGC lane Taguig city.
Our client is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions based in BGC Taguig City, Philippines.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
- Responsible for performing recruitment and selection functions to attract and select the most qualified individuals for employment.
- Responsible for implementing full-cycle recruitment; sourcing, screening, and selection.
- Implement diversified sourcing practices and methodologies including developing a database of qualified applicants for current and forecasted positions, utilize a wide-variety of recruitment sources, determining and utilizing the most efficient and cost effective methods.
- Plan and coordinate recruitment programs and activities in line with recruitment goals.
- Actively recruit candidates to fill current staffing needs, based on position responsibilities and qualification requirements determined by hiring the Manager.
- Establish and utilize effective staffing methods to assist managers in the selection of candidates who meet the position requirements and are best qualified.
- Communicate regularly with the appropriate Generalist and/or management for the purpose of monitoring and inspecting recruitment activities.
- Ensure all openings are filled following corporate hiring process steps, consulting with hiring managers and/or HR Generalists as needed.
- Conduct and/or coordinate reference checks; complying with company guidelines and practices.
- Recommend and extend competitive offer package for selected candidates.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reports.
ATS Consulting Services Philippines Inc. is a leader in Information Technology Staff Augmentation and Consulting Services in different countries. presence in Singapore | Malaysia | India | Australia |Indonesia |Thailand | Philippines.