- Makati, Philippines8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Plan financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
- Coordinate work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
- Conduct risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Perform audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Analyze and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Document the results of audit work in accordance with standards set.
- Prepare timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal policies.
- Contribute, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
- Provide advice on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices within the organization.
- Research new or technical subjects when required to support audits (e.g. Basel III, OSFI Guidelines, market risk, financial instruments, etc.)
- Assist Risk Management and Compliance in performing/conducting compliance testing, as allowed by regulation.
- Perform audits to ensure that IT systems follow policies, regulatory requirements and best practice.
- Must be an Accounting graduate and CPA accredited
- Substantial professional experience in internal auditing
- Knowledge of the banking and financial services industries and asset management products
- Knowledge of trust and investment regulations and asset management industry trends
- Efficient and thorough; strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment; firm commitment on quality and excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop relationships with multiple stakeholders throughout an organization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently in a relatively unstructured environment
- Proficiency with MS Office applications particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- High level of integrity
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.