Chief Financial Officer
- Makati, Philippines8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is primarily responsible for the planning, implementation, and management of all the financial plans, policies and activities of the ATRAM Group; including accounting, financial analysis, business planning, capital raising, budgeting, forecasting, fiscal controls, financial reports, investor relations, audit, tax and regulatory compliance.
The CFO is expected to oversee day to day processes and deliverables of the Finance Department. The CFO is also expected to provide strategic recommendations and advise to the CEO, President, Senior Management and Board of Directors and assist in long term business financial planning and capital raising.
- Bachelor's/university degree in accounting, finance or similar courses
- Must have CPA accreditation
- At least 10 years relevant work and management experience in a finance and/or accounting function, preferably in the banking or asset management industry
- Proficiency with MS Office applications particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word, as well as familiarity with finance systems
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts, experience with bank accounting and financial statement analysis
- High level of integrity
- Knowledge of banking, trust and asset management regulations, banking and financial services industries, asset management products are highly preferred
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.