- Makati, Philippines3/F, Makati, NCR, PhilippinesMakatiNCRPhilippines
- Full time
Summary of Work Activities and Responsibilities: Shall provide overall support to the Administrative Services Group in the delivery of day-to-day requirements of the Center.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a database for CCE transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly reports by:
- Encoding and monitoring requests and status for repair and maintenance;
- Encoding and monitoring transmittals and job orders; and,
- Summarizing requests for deliveries.
- Create indexes for efficient retrieval of information.
- Maintain filing system for current records and create an open file for incoming transactions.
- Monitor storage level of documents and identify files that need to be further archived or digitized.
- Convert hard copies to digital format.
- Check and update digitized files.
- Follow up Personnel Requisition Form from different departments.
- Monitor and update job postings.
- Download and screen applications for various vacancies.
- Encode incoming and processed applicants for all CCE vacancies;
- Coordinate interview and orientation schedule between the applicants and interviewers.
- Collate requirements from applicants.
- Keep track of contract dates (i.e. probationary period, expiration of contracts) of new hires.
- Download DTR from biometrics and distribute to staff.
- Verify information against leave forms, overtime and request for change schedule.
- Prepare the attendance summary report.
Office and Supplies Management
- Monitor inventory levels of groceries and general office supplies and prepare document attachments for requests to replenish.
- Coordinate and distribute supplies requirements of the various CCE departments.
- Assist in the canvassing and purchase of supplies.
- Ensure cleanliness of the Admin area in order to maintain a pleasant working environment.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by Admin Services Group Head.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate CCE requirements to other units of the University
- Coordinate Special activities of the Center or University (i.e Lenten and Advent Lectures, uniforms, birthday gatherings, Christmas party etc)
- Represent CCE in various meetings.
- Prepare periodic reports (weekly admin report, summary of processed applicants for all CCE vacancies, staff calendar of activities etc).
Create and maintain office documents such as transmittal, memos and letters, timekeeping reports and other important documents.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills
- Systematic and organized
- High Customer service-orientation
- Computer Literate (MS Office and internet applications)
- Can relate well with people from different levels of the organization
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science or the like
- Preferably with a minimum of one (1) year working experience
- Fresh graduates with good scholastic record may be considered
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.