Executive Assistant Manager ( EAM ) | Boracay
- Pasig, Philippines15 Escriva Dr. Ortigas Business District, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Regularly update the Resorts Manager on all Operations achievement and key issues
- Manage all operational procedures, grow revenue and to improve service and quality
- Responsible for coordination between all departments and controlling their operation with regards to the company’s standards, quality, training, revenues and controlling costs
- Ensuring the highest level of comfort and satisfaction for our guests.
- Develop and implement action plans to maximize performance and profitability
- Reviewing best practice internally and externally to support the provision of on-going recommendations to improve guest experience.
- Researching and reviewing guest feedback and using this to inform quality processes and decisions
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Analyze the market needs and trends and drive strategies that contribute to tangible business improvement
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent people management and revenue management skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Good and effective communication skills to both internal & external guests
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.