Assistant Executive Housekeeper | Palawan
- Pasig, Philippines15 Escriva Dr. Ortigas Business District, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper in the Department operations according to Set departmental targets and objectives, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping
- Implement Housekeeping policies and procedures effectively including Health and Safety and Security
- Monitor the performance of all team members and ensure that the Hotel standards and SOPs are followed.
- Facilitate training to all team members to enhance their knowledge and skills towards efficiency.
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well-managed schedules.
- Provide excellent guest service
- Graduate of HRM / Vocational course of HRS/ TESDA graduate or its equivalent
- At least 3 years Housekeeping experience in in the Hospitality Industry in a managerial or supervisory capacity
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen into details and cost control capabilities
- Committed to delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Willing to be relocated in Puerto Princesa, Palawan
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.