Pastry Chef - Palawan
- Pasig, Philippines15 Escriva Dr. Ortigas Business District, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Oversee the administration, operation, inter-departmental relations, cost/control, hygiene & cleanliness, quality, standards, manning, training and employee relations
- Ensures efficient preparation of food
- Create and implement a production plan for the kitchen
- Produce finished goods in a timely manner that meets quality standards and production requirements
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Preparing a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc.
- Creating new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers.
- Graduate of Culinary, Food Tech, HRM and other relevant courses
- At least 3-5 years experience in related-field is required for this position.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in artisan breads, pastries, cakes and other baked goods
- Good communication skills and has great interpersonal skills
- Willing to be assigned in Palawan
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.