Japanese Project Manager
- Cebu City, PhilippinesCebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Project coordination
- Daily coordination with PM team in Datawords Japan,
- Reception and clarification of digital briefs launch of the project to Datawords Philippines,
- Participation to project Kick-off, review of planning and customer requirements,
- Works directly and collaboratively with the web integration team and PM teams to ensure that each project is on strategy, on time and within budget.
- Communication and reporting
- Develop and facilitate communication strategies to distribute information to global teams, serving as the point of contact or bridge for PH team and JP team,
- Understanding of the project framework and reporting or escalation in case of risk related to quality or planning,
- Actively manage multiple project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines,
- Able to provide technical and/or project management assistance on assigned projects,
- Highly adaptable, excellent writing and proficient translation skills.
- Production and quality supervision
- Openness to learn IT technologies to identify and manage urgent change requests,
- Provide quality control oversight for all project deliverables,
- Perform post web/digital integration checking,
- Reviewing of Japanese integrated texts, improve Japanese translation (if necessary),
- Prepare and delivers project status reports.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Professional/business proficiency level on Japanese language (Kanji, Hiragana & Katakana).
- Must be a JLPT Exam Passer (N1-N3) for non-native Japanese.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in project coordination.
- With an eye for details and committed to accuracy.
- Utilization of strong prioritization, balance and organize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly.
- Excellent analytical skills, allowing the ability to distill requirements into action plans.
- Curious about E-commerce, mobile application online CRM, and new technologies in general.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.