- Taguig, Philippines16F Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave., BGC, Taguig City, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 70,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0070,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Design, Define, and Drive and manage small to large projects.
- Both process and technically oriented, understanding business implications of technical choices
- Development and implementation of programming interfaces and custom integrations from a variety of different app-exchange modules within the Salesforce platform.
- Define and implement standardized IT practices including Change Management, Release Management and necessary coding guidelines to compliment design concepts.
- Execute within Agile Methodologies
- Experienced understanding of business processes (sales, account management, services, etc.)
- Experience working in a structured release management environment, including change and release management as well as scrum methodologies for managing high volume work requests.
- Experienced in coding APEX Triggers, Classes and Test methods
- Experienced with debugging methods such as Anonymous Code Block execution and working/writing to System and Developer Logs
- Deep domain knowledge of Salesforce Model, Approval and Custom Workflow creation, as well as Salesforce App Distribution Methods
- Creation and modification of Custom Salesforce Objects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 - 5++ years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer – Apex, Visual force, Lightning, SOQL, integrations (Platform Developer I, II Certifications)
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and strong functional knowledge (Configuration, Security, Lightning, Data Loader, AppExchange, Analytics)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
- Proficient in writing clean, solid, readable code
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 16F Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave., BGC, Taguig City, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.