Business Head | Power Plant
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 17 days
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Power Plant
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- TECO Industrial Park, Mabalacat, Philippines
Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related fields
- Has relevant work experience in managerial capacity with extensive exposure in a business / consulting environment, with proven ability to generate significant revenues for clients
- Has a solid track record in providing management consulting services to target clients in the gas and power industry
- Preferably with a well-rounded power sector experience, with familiarity with technology applications within the Generation and Distribution sectors
- Possesses ability to comprehend and address business problems, particularly in the supply chain functional areas, business improvement and strategy.
- Has strong collaborative, communication and people management skills
- Take the lead in helping the company reach its goals and objectives related to sales, finance, productivity, profitability and penetration in the power sector.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on the financial and economic implications of statistical information for energy trading.
- Help grow and expand the company by leveraging its strengths and well-known expertise in the power industry.
- Contribute to the overall growth strategy, business model advancement and innovative solutions to client needs.
- Develop and implement a market strategy and grow a strong pipeline of business to generate income.
- Forge new client relationships and actively monitor and contribute to total client delivery and satisfaction.
- Create and oversee a steady flow of client engagements and revenue with the ability to bring the best service to clients.
- Develop clear and focused client delivery strategies aimed at Transmission and Distribution Companies.
- Practice sound decision making and apply organizational principles to solve business issues.
- Shape, sponsor and personally invest in the development of company managers’ competencies relative to sales and marketing to clients.
- Develop and implement budgets and ensure that the company is on track to meet financial goals.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
Anda Power Corporation (“Anda Power”) is a competitively-growing multi-billion peso company in the field of power generation. Equipped with high-end facilities, Anda Power vigorously functions to provide a clean, safe, reliable, and affordable coal-generated energy. With Anda Power’s vast capacity to expand, it targets to operate country-wide starting from the Central Luzon where its first power plant currently resides. It is committed to continually explore, expand, and develop in adherence to its ideals of providing top-notch service and achieving quality customer satisfaction. WHY JOIN US? Do you want to build a career that harnesses your skills and lets you become the best of the best? Be EMPOWERED! Find the right opportunity at ANDA POWER! Anda Power believes in investing on human capital. We are not just a career-starter but a career-builder! We welcome each employee with opportunities which will enable them to chart their career path to success by exposing them to a competitive and dynamic corporate world. As we professionally train a person’s endowed talents and skills, we instill values and dedication to create a leader who can both excel and serve. At Anda Power, each member is part of a united family acting towards a common goal – to always deliver A+ service to customers in only the best ways possible. Be it individual or group effort – accomplishments, hard work and commitment to success are competitively rewarded because every employee is considered an asset. We do not only foster an environment that develops highly effective people but we also provide opportunities for our employees’ career development. Anda Power aims to establish its business hold and expand its operations – and it dreams to achieve it with YOU! Join now and experience the Anda Power excellence!