Branch Sales Manager
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
The Branch Sales Supervisor is responsible for the implementation of organizational sales strategies in the generation of new business and maintaining existing clients. He/she oversees the sales prospecting lifecycle, which includes negotiation with customer and of contracts and closing of major sales accounts.Manages a team of Sales Staff in setting and monitoring performance goals and measures.
- Graduate of Business Management, Marketing, Economics, Mechanical Engineering or any related business course
- Should have at least three to five (3-5) years of solid work experience in sales on a s supervisory capacity preferable in the automotive industry.
- Must be people and goal oriented; highly dynamic and keen to details; with excellent customer service orientation.
- Must have good people management skills and strong leadership skills, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in automotive is preferred but not required.
- Willing to travel and knows how to drive.
- Willing to be assigned/relocated in the following provinces: Baguio, Isabela, Pangasinan.
- Full Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Business Correspondence
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Change Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Analyzing Data
- Market Research
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Business Administration [Economics]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.