This role will support development and design of a AI chatbot/virtual assistant for healthcare access and support in rural, remote communities. Individual will work with the project team to design the conversation flows to anticipate user questions and create effective dialogue patterns. The chatbot will also interact with underlying systems/applications which will require the Chatbot designer to become familiar with system functionality and actions that the chatbot will support for the user. Overall design will create a consistent and favorable user experience.
The developer/designer will be responsible for:
- Creating key dialogue flows with broader project team for a range of health and education focussed use cases
- Building MVP chatbots using Facebook Messenger, testing these with communities
- Capturing test feedback, iterating future design
- Building full chatbot and dialogue flow functionality
- Supporting the integration to broader server-based applications through APIs and working with our software development team
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Requires excellent command of the grammar, constructions, and syntax
- Familiarity with social media platforms and mobile applications, specifically Facebook Messenger chatbot design/building
- Web design and user experience a plus
- Shall be abreast of local language (idioms, colloquialisms, slang, and have a good understanding of the cultural, social, and political environment)
- Basic internet research skills and an understanding of telecommunications and computer network communications fundamentals are also desired
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.