Device Yield Engineer
- Parañaque, Philippines4756, Sampaguita St, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Review and Sign Off on all Probe NCRs
- Establish an active relationship with all Fab sites.
- Review all material probed to identify new yield issues and determine if adequate GB Inking is required
- Manage RMA lots and requirements
- Manage and monitor foundry issues through running engineering lots, experiments, etc.
- Drive device yield improvement
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the management.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Knowledgeable/With experience in Fab processes
- Experienced on the use of statistical techniques for data analysis
- Experience in FAB, Probe, Test or Related area.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.