Business Continuity Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 minutes ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- MALL OF ASIA, Pasay, Philippines
- Education Requirements: Graduate with ISO 22301 certification or CBCI or BCCE or certification from DRII;
- Process Specific Skills: ISO 22301 certification or CBCI or BCCE or certification from DRI;
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of Business Continuity Planning and should have implemented BCP / DRP;
- Strong background WITH A MINIMUM OF 3 years in business continuity management and disaster recovery assessment and planning;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Manage BCM program as part of the central BCM team for Philippines Geography
- Work with Business Heads/ Process owners in developing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans, by doing the following:
- Ensure organization is compliant to ISO 22301 standard requirements.
- Ensure all the Emergency Response Plans are updated.
- Conduct Risk Evaluation and develop Mitigation plans.
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis and advise the strategies to the management.
- Work on Recovery Strategies and ensure BCP documentation and implementation across organization
- Coordinate and create Disaster Recovery Plan along with Technology team
- Conduct and manage test /simulations of BCP/DRP Plan
- Assist with BC Plan Implementation(s)
- Responding to RFI / RFP, from perspective clients.
- Build strong relationships with the Business leaders and the function heads.
- Organize Monthly team meeting.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Aleph Talent Solutions is a human resource solutions firm that provides business support for recruitment & executive search, end-to-end hiring, compensation and benefits structure, accounting, payroll, and government reports compliance, and training and development. Aleph Talent Solutions works with talent-intensive businesses in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. With our extensive experience in recruitment, headhunting, sourcing, business development, and training and development Aleph Talent Solutions will match the best person, skills, talent, and experience to the right position and honing previously untapped wherewithal of fresh graduates, preparing them for the job market. We are seasoned recruiters, headhunters, and human resource practitioners that work according to RECRUITMENT QUALITY and HIT RATES. We are not in the business of “merely endorsing” candidates. We are in the business of helping businesses expand and grow. We want our hires to be your best hires.