- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 67% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 1B Tower 1 Citylights Gardens, Cebu City, Philippines
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field and/or equivalent education and work experience.
- 4+ years of project management experience
- 4+ years experience in tracking, planning projects, working with large data sets and making data-driven analytical decisions.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities and projects.
- As a Project Manager, you'll work within our business model that is highly adaptable, allowing you to quickly and effectively address emerging needs in a changing health care landscape.
- You will be involved with initiatives crossing business teams and operating groups to coordinate projects, define performance, and drive results.
- You'll investigate non-standard requests and problems, make presentations to leadership and take pride in completing projects on time and within scope.
Aleph Talent Solutions is a human resource solutions firm that provides business support for recruitment & executive search, end-to-end hiring, compensation and benefits structure, accounting, payroll, and government reports compliance, and training and development. Aleph Talent Solutions works with talent-intensive businesses in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. With our extensive experience in recruitment, headhunting, sourcing, business development, and training and development Aleph Talent Solutions will match the best person, skills, talent, and experience to the right position and honing previously untapped wherewithal of fresh graduates, preparing them for the job market. We are seasoned recruiters, headhunters, and human resource practitioners that work according to RECRUITMENT QUALITY and HIT RATES. We are not in the business of “merely endorsing” candidates. We are in the business of helping businesses expand and grow. We want our hires to be your best hires.