Sr. Accounts Payable Processor
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 37 minutes ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 1B Tower 1 Citylights Gardens, Cebu City, Philippines
- Graduate of BS Accountancy only, preferably CPA
- A good knowledge & understanding of US GAAP/PFRS
- Minimum of 2 years in Accounts Payable
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks.
- Must have demonstrated experience and ability to develop processes and suggest improvements to make more efficient / scalable.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high volume atmosphere and the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Good work ethic and ability to prioritize work is needed to perform daily tasks and meet certain deadlines
- To apply to an internal job, employees must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 18 months service in their current position.
- Performance rating in the last common review of "Meets Expectations" or higher
- Not be on any Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) or Corrective Action Plan (CAP).
- Technical Capacity.
- Financial Management.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
The Accounts Payable processor is responsible for all payments of goods and services necessary for the basic operation of the company.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process invoices into the computer system.
- Open mail daily.
- Process check requests, garnishments and tax payments ensuring all appropriate approvals have been received.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, franchisees and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
Aleph Talent Solutions is a human resource solutions firm that provides business support for recruitment & executive search, end-to-end hiring, compensation and benefits structure, accounting, payroll, and government reports compliance, and training and development. Aleph Talent Solutions works with talent-intensive businesses in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. With our extensive experience in recruitment, headhunting, sourcing, business development, and training and development Aleph Talent Solutions will match the best person, skills, talent, and experience to the right position and honing previously untapped wherewithal of fresh graduates, preparing them for the job market. We are seasoned recruiters, headhunters, and human resource practitioners that work according to RECRUITMENT QUALITY and HIT RATES. We are not in the business of “merely endorsing” candidates. We are in the business of helping businesses expand and grow. We want our hires to be your best hires.