- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 22 days
- Recruiter responds
- 88% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 hours ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 1B Tower 1 Citylights Gardens, Cebu City, Philippines
Auditing and Compliance
Billing and Invoicing
Certified Public Accountant
- Must be available to work Australian business hours 9am to 6pm Australian Eastern Standard time.
- A college degree in Accounting and is a CPA.
- Experience in a business environment.
- Five years specific accounting experience in large audit, multinational or BPO organizations.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to plan, prioritize and work towards tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Highest standard of English skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail to detect errors and ensure accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to independently evaluate and
- recommend solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate in clear and concise English as well as the ability to interact with people from various cultural backgrounds and business professions in a professional and confident manner.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise substantial levels of independence, judgement, and initiative.
- Working knowledge of Xero and MYOB is required.
- Processing accounts receivable and accounts payable for assigned business clients.
- Monthly and quarterly (where required) reconciliations of balance sheet and bank accounts.
- Processing payroll for specific business clients ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Providing high-level performance reports including financial analysis and sales reporting for clients on a regular basis.
- Maintaining a high level of communication with business clients via telephone, email and skype ensuring their requests are followed through as appropriate.
- Ensuring all responses to clients are in accordance with Numbers in Business values at all times.
- Providing daily updates to Accounting Manager and CEO on priorities and status of tasks.
- Adhering to Numbers in Business general accounting principles, work methods and customer service standards.
- Assisting other team members as required.
Aleph Talent Solutions is a human resource solutions firm that provides business support for recruitment & executive search, end-to-end hiring, compensation and benefits structure, accounting, payroll, and government reports compliance, and training and development. Aleph Talent Solutions works with talent-intensive businesses in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. With our extensive experience in recruitment, headhunting, sourcing, business development, and training and development Aleph Talent Solutions will match the best person, skills, talent, and experience to the right position and honing previously untapped wherewithal of fresh graduates, preparing them for the job market. We are seasoned recruiters, headhunters, and human resource practitioners that work according to RECRUITMENT QUALITY and HIT RATES. We are not in the business of “merely endorsing” candidates. We are in the business of helping businesses expand and grow. We want our hires to be your best hires.