Research and Development Specialist
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for research and development of food-related products.
- Improvement of existing products.
- Assessment of alternative raw and packaging materials.
- Provides technical support to related departments.
- Participates in supplier audits, quality assessments, and other required meetings.
- BS degree holder in Food Technology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related courses;
- Minimum experience of 2-years in food product development;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Proficient in oral and written communication.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Monthly rice subsidy once regularized
- Food Technology
- BS Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.