- Ensure that sales documentations are always correct and accurate
- Ensure that stock delivered to customers are always correct, accurate and are received by the customers in a timely manner
- Ensure that documents required by customers during deliveries (Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Halal Certificate and Allergen declaration) are always correct and accurate to avoid rejection of deliveries
- Provide support in handling customers' complaints and that these are resolved in a timely manner
- Complete files of technical documents of imported products that are regularly required by customers
- Timely retrieval of delivery receipts and sales invoices from Third Party Logistics ( TPL ) so that they will be immediately submitted for countering with the Accounting Department of customers.
- Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications particularly Excel
- Preferably has experience in administration works.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Monthly 1 sack of rice upon regularization.
- Creative Thinking
- MS Office
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- V Corporate Center, L.P. Leviste Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Amino Acids
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.