The Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for building digital advertising proposals/media plans, and providing support to our clients and our production teams including setting up, administering campaigns, handling new advertisers and new technologies, creating reports, as well as troubleshooting issues.
He/She is responsible for the entire life cycle of the programmatic and social media campaigns: media plan; campaign setup; optimization. This position is a key contributor in recommending relevant tactics/platforms for renewal campaigns.
This position shall also manage all campaign-related tickets via Zendesk and/or email, and be on top of client communication for more complicated ticket types.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up and review campaign creative in accordance with client standards/service level agreement against the acceptable formats in Basis/CDSP, Simpli.fi, DFP, and FBBM.
- Manage a high volume of digital campaigns and ensure accuracy and fulfillment of display, mobile, video, and social media campaigns in a very timely manner.
- Compute for the appropriate budget for each campaign using the approved CPM Rates/Bids.
- Set up campaign base on client’s request and Ad Trafficking Guidelines both for Programmatic and Social.
- Determines special instruction and ensures that all departments receive the correct client instruction in implementing campaign/proposal changes or adjustments.
- Evaluate the client’s goals and create a comprehensive media plan utilizing different platforms/products (Programmatic, FB).
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising/Media, Mass Communication or equivalent
- Strong sense of accountability and work ethic, keen attention to details, highly analytical and data-driven
- Strong business, marketing & consumer understanding
- Strategic innovation & creativity skills, excellent presentation skill
- Team player and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to work on a night shift/Shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home