The Social Media Associate will be responsible for the planning, execution and monitoring of the social media strategy of clients. To achieve its goals such as increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, drive sales, get a pulse of the industry, or create a loyal following.
- Degree in Communication Arts, Mass Communication, Marketing, or similar courses
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic photo and video editing skills
- Prior experience in digital marketing and social media is a plus
- Amenable to work in the night shift