Human Resources and Admin Department Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 802, 8th Floor Philplans Corporate Center, 1012 Trinagle Drive , Corner 10th and 11th Avenue, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Must have at least 10 years of overall HR experience, at least 5 years in managerial capacity, preferably in the information technology industry.
- Must have a strong knowledge/skill/background in policy development and execution.
- Must have a strong knowledge/skill/background in Organizational Development
- Background/experience in the IT industry
- Background/experience in a multinational company
- Background/experience in a PEZA registered enterprise
- Background/experience dealing with Japanese expatriates or Japanese culture
- Background/experience in Quality Management System
- Ensure that that the personnel requirements of the organization are addressed in accordance with specific timeline and budget.
- Ensure collaboration and coordination with Department Managers in reviewing their department structure and manpower needs.
- Ensure that the necessary selection tools are in place.
- Establish and implement control procedures and mechanisms in the hiring process.
Compensation and benefits
- Ensure that the compensation and benefits program of the organization, both company-initiated and government-mandated, is properly and effectively administered.
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll administration.
- Review and update salary structure as needed. Participate in salary and benefits survey to ensure the competitiveness of the salary and benefits structure of the organization.
- Maintain effective records/information management system of employees. Ensure confidentiality, accuracy, and integrity of employee information especially during employee movements and salary adjustments.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and submission of various Compensation and Benefits reports to Finance and Accounting Department, Head Office, and government regulatory agencies.
- Ensure proper administration of the organization’s performance management system – regularization, promotion, annual performance review.
- Ensure that stakeholders have a calibrated understanding of the organization’s performance management system.
- Establish various approaches in the application of salary adjustments based on the results of performance reviews.
- Facilitate, organize, and recommend various employee engagement activities and initiatives that are aligned with the company’s business objectives and organizational culture.
- Establish employee recognition and rewards program.
- Establish partnerships and linkages with other organizations centered on employee welfare and benefits.
- Monitor employee compliance with company policies and enforce disciplinary actions as needed in accordance with established rules and regulations.
- Ensure proper administration of employee separation procedures in compliance with relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
General Services & Office Administration
- Ensure proper administration of business trip/deployment related activities.
- Ensure proper administration of visa acquisition and visa renewal of employees and Japanese representatives.
- Ensure proper administration of procurement of non-IT assets or engagement with 3rd party vendors.
- Manage the performance of other general services functions and other office administration-related activities.
- Prepare and recommend annual budget in accordance with the deliverables of the department.
- Ensure that the HR and Admin programs and activities are implemented in accordance with the approved budget.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
ÆON Credit Service Systems (Philippines) Inc. is an information technology solutions company providing financial and credit card systems development, implementation, and maintenance services to the overseas affiliates of ÆON Financial Service Co., Ltd. (formerly ÆON Credit Service Co. Ltd.) in Asia.
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of ÆON Financial Service Co., Ltd., the banking holding company of the ÆON Group, a Fortune 500 listed corporation (Rank 134, Y2012) and Japan’s No. 1 retailer group.