The Social Media Coordinator shall work under the Social Media Department (SMD), which caters to social media solutions for any type of business. The team, which comprises of young and creative members, provides quality service and communication with social media users across the globe.
The Social Media Coordinator must have the passion/ interest in social media, and is into social media trends. He/ she must be responsive to fast-paced working environment, reliable, quick to analyze solutions, and can add fun to work. As the coordinator for our clients' social media pages, the following responsibilities are as follows:
1. Online Community Management
- Create and post shareable contents and copies appropriate for specific platforms of our client's social media pages.
- Respond to inquiries, and engage with users of Clients' social media pages (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Monitor and track comments received in Clients' social media pages
- Research and analyze data gathered to aid in client's product development.
- Potentially lead future projects.
- Work in a creative, fun, and young environment.
2. Additional Services
- Take part in the improvement of the the clients' social media pages
- Find ways to further innovate our services
- Stay current updated with social media trents and tools - includes networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts
- Take part in other activities or perform other tasks in the interest of creating added customer value, attaining team goals, and promoting teamwork
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- No prior work experience required
- Knowledgeable about social media trends across different platforms
- Passionate or interested in games and social media.
- Skills in social media management is an advantage, but not required.
- Creative, analytical, resourceful, and willing to learn
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedules, on weekends, and on holidays
- Hybrid Work Arrangement: Must be willing to work on-site located in Ayala Avenue, Makati City every once a week between Mondays-Fridays only and the rest of the work days will be work-from-home (decent internet connection is required for WFH and work unit will be provided by the company)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Social Media Management
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6780 Ayala Avenue Bldg., Ayala Ave, 1223 Makati, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening