Field Operations & Quality Control Supervisor
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 13 days
- Recruiter responds
- 12% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Market Research
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Pasig, Philippines
• High project management and organizational skills.
• Self motivated, with a driven and positive attitude
• Highly reliable, proactive and can pre-empt executional problems/risks
• Attention to details
• Strict in quality control
• Good negotiating skills
• Good administrative skills
• Able to cope with pressure and tight timelines
• With existing network of field researchers/suppliers
• Able to travel to different provinces as required.
• At least 2 years experience as field researcher; at least 1 year as field team leader
• Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Manage the field operations for all quantitative and qualitative projects, with planning, management and control functions.
• Negotiate with field researchers and sub-contractors to ensure best cost efficiency and field quality for the company
• Coordinate RFQ (Request for Quotation) process with sub-contractors and
take charge of project cost estimates in relation to research field services.
• Manage accreditation and regular evaluation process of field researchers and sub-contractors
• Plan and allocate resources effectively to ensure quality and timeliness of fieldwork
• Responsible for conducting Field and Quality Assurance training.
• Manage execution of research projects by supervising fieldwork responsibilities
Project management and handling day-to-day operations for research
Briefing and leading team of interviewers on fieldwork projects
Ensuring all samples and requirements are met within specifications
Ensuring that quality control is done at the source
Coordinating logistics for quantitative surveys as well as FGD/ qualitative sessions
Preparing contingency plans for the smooth/ no lapses execution of field responsibilities
Submitting Field Progress Reports to Research Manager on a timely basis
• Update database, documentation, auditing and filing of project related information
• Achieve performance and productivity that is aligned with organizational goals
• Perform administrative functions, as necessary.