The role is responsible for translating the overall strategy for the iWantTFC ecosystem into feasible, desirable and viable designs that will drive expected consumer behavior.
You will support the Principal Designer and Product team in driving user centric and data led design outcomes from start to finish, using best practice methodologies.
- Creating clear alignment for the teams around aesthetics through craft and UI team development
- Assisting the UX Lead with capacity planning as needed
- Owns the aesthetics for all channels and ensures UI design coherency.
- Work closely with senior management or clients or Product Owners to define the direction of the product’s aesthetic and UX
- Translate complex requirements into simple UI as needed in supporting UX
- Execute high fidelity UI work on low fidelity UX to align management, product and engineering
- Collaborate with UX Lead to build out Design Systems which improve effectiveness of UI teams to reduce misalignment, errors and long lead times
- Constantly exploring new technologies and design methodologies and staying up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies. Sharing of new practices to improve team performance.
- Work with senior management to provide visual collateral for external use
- Minimum 5-6 years of total working experience
- Minimum 5 years of UI experience for software and applications that leverage on emerging technologies.
- Solid experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications
- Experience with user interface design patterns, human interface guidelines and standard UCD methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process, working within cross platform teams.
- Deep knowledge in UX methodologies from research to conceptualisation
- Significant experience in interface design with Figma
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening