Marketing Officer (Creative Programs Inc.) | For Pooling
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Marketing officer is responsible for creating and implementing effective promos and campaigns for LES events that increase customer satisfaction and earnings in alignment with the brand marketing strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
Create and implement effective 360 marketing initiatives for CPI events based on the brand objectives, marketing strategy, and budget to increase affinity and brand following.
Work with brand’s Business Manager to create unique and creative events that will strengthen and drive revenue for the brand.
Lead smooth and organized implementation of events that will ensure customer satisfaction, this includes:
- Creation of CE and P&L for the event
- Closing event deals and partnerships
- Sponsors/Client executions
Mount events within the approved budget and initiate ways to keep costs within budget (strategic partnerships, barter deals, etc.)
Initiate cross-promotion opportunities and brand alliances across ABS-CBN platforms and other partners that will aid in marketing assigned CPI events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Production, or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience,
- At least one (1) year of Events experience is required
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to organize and execute multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Knowledgeable of events management processes and Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to thrive and easily adapt in high pressure contexts
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.