Operations Support Specialist - Logistics (Convergence)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Operations Specialist will provide support for logistics management tasks such as supportability analysis, documentation, logistics statistical data/analysis, logistics support programs, progress assessment, supply support, logistics support deficiencies, and maintenance analysis. He/she will work closely with the third-party warehousing partner overseeing and monitoring the smooth functioning of a warehouse based on the agreed service levels including all inventory-related functions.
- Overseeing SOW and SLA of Logistic Warehousing Partner
- Overseeing 3PL’s warehouse activities
- Maintain master data in DTT Inventory System
- Coordinate with Supplier on submission of Flat-file to be uploaded in the inventory system
- Upload item details in the inventory system based on the flat-file provided by the supplier
- Request approval of inventory adjustment
- Coordinate with supplier for delivery schedule of returns
- Check accuracy of Logistics Warehousing Partner’s billing
- Prepare a regular report on delivery and inventory levels
- Prepare purchase requisitions to ensure sufficient stock level of inventory based on Sales and Marketing Forecasts
- Conduct periodic audits and provide a recommendation to improve the warehousing operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder, preferably Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Supply Chain or Management Course.
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management
- With experience in handling 3PL (an advantage)
- Has good communication skills (both written and oral, in English and in Filipino)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.