Industry Partners Executive (Retention)
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As Industry Partners (IP) Retention Specialist, you shall be primarily responsible for managing the relationship with the Industry Partners ensuring that all contractual agreements are executed and that KidZania Manila continues to add value to IPs brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Together with the IP Retention Team:
- Develop and implement a strategic framework/plan for IP retention.
- Develop a template (content and process) for timely reporting of KidZania Manila performance to IPs. Report the performance to the assigned IPs and gather their feedback.
- Develop a system to monitor the IPs inventory of consumables and POs sales.
- Monitor and improve the IP valuation and monitoring of brand metrics.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with assigned IPs:
- Attend to the concerns/issues of the IPs.
- Schedule and manage IP inspections, activities and visits to the facility.
- Monitor and manage all IP benefits: free tickets, use of venue, etc.
- Provide tokens, gifts, etc., for the appropriate occasion, season.
- Provide support to the Operations Team in the monitoring the IPs inventory of consumables and POs sales.
- Co-develop with the Promotions Team the IP promotions/publicity throughout the year:
- Secure approval for these promotions from the Marketing Team and Central Government.
- Together with the Content, Operations and Accounting Groups, oversee the execution of the promotion.
- Develop and implement a promotions evaluation system and process.
- Liaise with Marketing for the approval of IP-initiated advertising and press releases, and vice versa.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising / Marketing or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in an advertising agency or related industry
- Experience in account handling, development and project management of key accounts and sponsorships
- Experience in strategy development to execution of finished product
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.