Account Specialist | Integrated Events
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Account Specialist works closely with the Promotions team in the execution of promotion plans targeted to specific clients. With a client-centric mindset, the Account Specialist attends to the concerns of existing clients and provides feedback to ABS-CBN Integrated Events for the improvement of future collaborations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with clients—responding to their requests and resolving complaints while maintaining timely and quality customer service.
- Represents ABS-CBN Integrated Events and manages its brand perception and image when dealing with clients.
- Executes, implements, and monitors promotional plans for clients in close coordination with the Promotions team.
- Develops effective business presentations according to the client needs.
- Assists the Promotions Head in communicating client requirements to ABS-CBN management and in ensuring that these are addressed from event pre-production to post-production.
- Manages fund transactions, payments, invoicing, remittance, etc. with the clients.
- Provides feedback to the Promotions team—anticipating problems and providing inputs based on the clients’ profile to improve the initiatives of ABS-CBN Integrated Events to clients.
- Handles client contract renewal processing.
Additional Application Requirements for ABS-CBN GROUP Contractual/Project Employees, Talents, Independent Contractors and Program Based: Get the Application Employment Form from HR Recruitment Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent in relevant work experience
- At least 2 years related previous work experience
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
- Strong knowledge of the consumer industry
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.