Writer/Editor | ABS-CBN Online Business
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Creates a set number of stories and articles per week, as agreed with the Editor-In-Chief, based on agreed content lineup/map with the editorial team.
- Interviews subjects, collates materials including photos or video footages, attends events, and translates these into content for the website.
- Conducts extensive research and fact-checking of topics or stories assigned.
- Ensures that all materials are well written and edited, and are produced on time and as agreed with the editorial team.
- Pitches ideas, participate in regular weekly content updates, helps develop and maintain an editorial calendar.
- Edits written materials submitted by the Digital Content Producers and Contributors.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mass Communication, Journalism or Marketing
- Knowledgeable and has a good understanding of search engine/internet operations and its functionality
- Knowledge and understanding of current editing, authoring tools, and related blog technologies
- Knowledge of digital trends
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work schedules
- Experience in project and time management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.