- Responsible for the maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment and its control by conducting preventive and corrective maintenance activities to ensure continuous operation. The position is also responsible for conducting system improvement for better protection and convenience in operation.
- Conducts preventive maintenance activities on all main generators and HV substation electrical equipment as directed by Team Leader in accordance with the PMS to ensure good reliability and availability of the plant.
- Conducts corrective and reliability centered maintenance on electrical equipment as instructed by Team Leader and base on applicable standards.
- Conducts routine inspection of HV transmission lines.
- Ensures HV personal protective equipment are in good condition and available when necessary.
- Implements corrective maintenance on generators and other machine control systems.
- 1 -2 years experience in power plant or in allied industry
- Licensed Electrical Engineer
- Willing to be assigned in Maco, Compostela Valley
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Old VECO Compound, Ermita, Cebu City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture