To plan, organize and implement Stakeholder, CSR, Branding, and community directed programs that will establish, develop and enhance good stakeholder relations with the community in which the Company operates.
- Locally spearhead the research, Identification, proposition and implementation CSR projects responsive to the strategies, directions and qualifications of the Company and the Foundation.
- Comply and accomplish all program/campaign/initiative-related documentation, records and reports
- Assist and/or participate in the annual departmental strategic planning, budgeting and other similar activities.
- Professional: not required
- Leadership Experience: 1
- Project Experience: 2 years
- Degree Holder Relevant to CSR (Projects & Programs Management) and Stakeholder Relations
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Mactan Export Processing Zone, Brgy. Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening