Asset Management Specialist | Project-based
- Cebu City, PhilippinesCebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- The position is responsible for analyzing and monitoring asset performance criteria, asset cost control, and deliver discipline and compliance.
- The role will include identifying potential improvements, and analyze maintenance strategies
- Ensure proper utilization of various asset information system to determine condition and long-term integrity of the station’s critical assets.
- Professional: 1-3 years relevant experience to industries such as Power Plant, Oil and Gas or Manufacturing. At least 1 year of working experience in an ISO certified company is preferred.
- Project: : At least 1 year in a project coordinator role
- Education Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering
- Licenses/Certifications Preferred but not required: Engineering licensure exam certification
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.