Occupational Health Nurse
- Nasipit, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Nasipit, Caraga, PhilippinesNasipitCaragaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- The responsibility is to provide a safer working environment by recommending, implementing and evaluating health programs that will prevent or limit risks/hazards to the health of the employees. Other functions would include administration of claims/benefits of personnel from SSS, PHIC, Pag-ibig and company insurance.
- Conducts/facilitates annual training seminars on standard first-aid and basic life support and ensures that there are certified first aiders on site all the time.
- Coordinates programs with selected resource persons e.g. Quarterly Health and Wellness Programs.
- Administers the Preventive Health Program (Health and Wellness) information dissemination.
- Plans and administers the Annual Health Program information dissemination.
- Monitors employees’ illnesses and injuries and generates monthly reports and analyses.
- Facilitates annual physical check-up and pre-employment check-up of employees.
- Dispenses and administers medicine (oral and injectable) as per doctor’s prescription.
- Provides medical monitoring of employees needing regular health care and management.
- Administers first-aid as needed.
- Ensures sufficient inventory of the first aid kit, medicines, and emergency response equipment.
- Conducts house and hospital visits in cases of prolonged absence due to illness.
- Maintains medical files of employees to monitor health concerns and prepares annual medical reports and other health related documents to DOLE.
- Handles and coordinates with the Admin Department for the implementation of hygiene and sanitation of the plant and its surroundings.
- Coordinates with service providers for COVID-19 testing
- Prepares report on COVID-19 entry results
- Review and implements COVID-19 protocol
- Review necessary required documents for the re-entry of personnel
- Prepares and reports the status of COVID-19 positive patient
- COVID-19 inventory and supply monitoring
- Professional: 2- 3 years of Occupational Health related work experience
- College Graduate with a degree in Nursing
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.