To ensure timely and accurate computation and preparation of customer billings, proper recognition and recording of all power revenue-related transactions, and formulation/conceptualization of revenue-related reports critical for revenue analysis.
- Timely and accurate power bills prepared in accordance with the provisions of the contracts.
- Accurate recording of revenue-related data and information which consistently adhere to generally accepted accounting principles, company policies and industry related laws and regulations
Billing and Settlements
- Ensures accurate and timely preparation and issuance of customers' billings. This shall also include computation of billing adjustments and the issuance of Debit/Credit Memos, Statement of Account, as applicable.
- Ensures implementation of the contractual provisions relevant to customer account
- Records billings and adjustments in the system timely and accurately to generate reliable revenue-related information for guidance in strategies and decisions.
- Responds timely to customers queries and resolution of billing disputes
- Responsible for the monthly and yearly close process for all the sales-related transactions and accruals (Prepares revenue-related schedules, performs timely reconciliations, and prepares jou entries as may be required.
- Complies timely with Internal and external audit requirements
- Prepares weekly and monthly revenue reports, analyses, computations and other related information for Internal and external requirements
Performs periodic reconciliation of accounts with customers and ensures timely resolution of discrepancies and receipt of appropriate supporting documents from customers.
Performs other tasks as maybe assigned by the immediate superior or by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant
- At least 2 years work experience in Accounting, Billing and Settlement Preferably with knowledge in power industry (generation, retail supply, electricity market)
- Familiar with basic tax rules and regulations on VAT Input and VAT Output and financial reporting standards
- Proficient in Enterprise Resource Planning
- Proficient in MS Application
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.