Admin Senior Specialist | For pooling
- Maco, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Maco, Davao Region, PhilippinesMacoDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for implementing the approved Admin processes and procedures at the site where he/she is assigned that cover building/facility upkeep and workplace administration, fleet management, travel management, budget management, office and pantry supplies management,
third party contract supervision, and logistical support to other departments.
Building and Facilities Management
- Ensures that the physical plant and structures, including fixtures, furniture and equipment under the Admin's area of responsibility are well kept and maintained.
Schedules repairs and maintenance
- Implements regular pest control - third party
- Implements regular hygiene and sanitation checks of the facility - third party
- Ensures that all fire extinguishers are calibrated regularly, and the fire detection and alarm system is working by testing it regularly
- Ensures the proper allocation and provision of workstations to team members, new hires and third party contractors
- Performs regular building audits to check conditions of amenities and implement replacements or restoration of such defective items found during such audits.
- Ensures that all residual wastes and trash are properly segregated and timely disposed.
Ensures that all basic building necessities such as light, power and air-conditioning units are available and in good working condition at all times.
Ensures that all office equipment including communication such as phones, teleconferencing and internet connectivity are running, in coordination with IT.
Assist in any building renovation plans.
- Responsible for the proper dispatch of company vehicles according to the approved travel policy of the Company.
- Ensures that all company vehicles in his/her are of responsibility are maintained and kept in good condition at all times.
- Processes the company vehicle and those under the car plan’s registration, insurance and their renewal on time.
- Provides necessary documents in aid of filing for insurance claims.
- Assist traveling team members by providing all their transportation and accommodation needs according to the prevailing Company travel policy.
- Assist traveling guests in coordination with the host department.
- Ensures that all pantry and office supplies are provided and adequately replenished on time.
- Implements ways and helpful programs that promote zero wastage of supplies
- Maintains an efficient supply tracking system for emergency food and sustenance
- Implements regular bacteriological tests of drinking water.
- Ensures the proper and timely disposition of funds allocated for Opex and Non-Capex items
- Attends departmental budget reviews with Finance regularly and be able to justify variances in expenses
Third Party Contractor Supervision
- Assigns tasks to utility personnel and monitors completion
- Assigns itinerary of driver/messenger daily x
- Assesses and evaluates performances of the third party contractors according to scheduled review periods.
Logistical and Courier Services
- Provides assistance to management and team members requiring errands to complete regulatory and official tasks
- Provides help during company events and meetings
- Facilitates the proper and timely delivery of documents to destination by courier
Billing and Payments Processing
- Processes invoices by utility companies, third party contractors, credit card companies, hotels, travel agencies, vendors and suppliers for payment, correctly and timely.
- Ensures that payments are processed and released according to agreed payment terms.
Revolving/Emergency Fund Management
- Ensures the proper handling and use of company funds according to approved Company policy
- Provides regular accounting of the funds on hand and the timely liquidation of expenses
Records and Data Keeping
- Ensures that all company records in hard copies that are entrusted to Admin, such as licenses, permits, registration papers, and the likes are kept safely and properly filed.
- Ensures that all such similar records in digital format are safely filed in the company issued laptops and protected by passwords that are shared to the Admin Supervisor.
- Professional: 1-2 years in administrative assistant capacity
- Leadership Experience: 1 year as Senior Admin
- Project Experience: with at least one completed project
- Graduate of any 4-year college course
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.