Admin Specialist | For pooling
- Cebu City, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for implementing the approved Admin processes and procedures at the site where he/she is assigned that cover building/facility upkeep and workplace administration, fleet management, travel management, budget management, office and pantry supplies management, third party contract supervision, and logistical support to other departments.
- Ensures that the physical plant and structures, including fixtures, furniture and equipment under the Admin's area of responsibility are well kept and maintained:
- Schedules repairs and maintenance
- Implements regular pest control - third party
- Implements regular hygiene and sanitation checks of the facility
- Ensures that all fire extinguishers are calibrated regularly, and the fire detection and alarm system is working by testing it regularly
- Ensures the proper allocation and provision of workstations to team members, new hires and third party contractors
- Performs regular building audits to check conditions of amenities and implement replacements or restoration of such defective items found during such audits.
- Ensures that all residual wastes and trash are properly segregated and timely disposed
- Graduate of any 4-year college course
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.