SCM Business and Process Senior Specialist (For Pooling)
- Malabon, Philippines123 Gov. Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines, Malabon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMalabonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position shall be responsible for managing the necessary shared services and support to the Supply Chain Management to ensure attainment of SCM and company objectives by:
- Providing the data, market and business analytics to assist management in making better and more sound decisions;
- Developing standardized SCM policies and processes aligned with AP policies;
- Leading SCM process governance and optimization initiatives;
- Assisting in the monitoring of team performance, budget and development and execution of all trainings for the continuous improvement of SCM.
- Conducts commodity/market and market analytics and research studies and collaborates closely with Strategic Sourcing Team to support the objectives of generating value in terms of savings and operational efficiency
- Ensures optimal value of the procurement database management system to SCM by:
- Providing regular and bespoke SCM analytical reports to management;
- Providing solutions to simple or complex informational requirements;
- Ensuring on-line processes are aligned with Company policies and processes
- Provides inputs in supply chain risk analysis to ensure continuity of supply and other identified supply chain risks are mitigated
- Provides inputs on financial evaluation of bids, technical evaluation validation, negotiation strategies
- Monitors measurements against performance.
- Creates and monitors metrics for SCM BSC and ensures alignment with corporate objectives and business plans.
- Creates and monitors SCM Budget against Spend
- Responsible for reports generation to FOM, Opscom, etc.
- Ensures alignment of SCM policies with AP policies
- Champions the formulation, development, and standardization of simple and fit for purpose policies, guidelines, standards and procedures across the Oil BU
- Ensures that the SCM policies and guidelines, standards and procedures are current and all concerned are informed on any changes or development. Initiates periodic review of the policies and procedures.
- Ensures that any significant deviations from policies and guidelines, standards and procedures across the Facilities are promptly detected, reported and that appropriate corrective measures are implemented/proposed immediately.
- Drives closing of Audit reports relating to SCM processes
- Identifies and may lead continuous improvement opportunities
- Regularly communicates plans and progress to the whole SCM Sector to ensure alignment and influence adoption of cost reduction strategies
- Supports SCM teams to attain their targets and objectives
- Professional Experience of at least 2 years’ experience in SCM or related fields
- Project Experience is preferred
- Educational Attainment: Any 4-year business related or Bachelor of Science course.
- Analytical Thinker
- Communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Industry Knowledge
- Getting Unbiased Information
- Project Management
- Supply Risk Management
- Computer Literacy
- Detailed Orientation
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 123 Gov. Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.