This position shall be responsible for managing the necessary shared services and support to the Supply Chain Management to ensure attainment of SCM and company objectives by:
- Providing the data, market and business analytics;
- Documenting, standardizing and optimizing supply chain processes across Facilities, including its governance;
- Manages suppliers to maximize value to the organization thru qualification, performance management, and rationalization;
- Managing contracts and SCM documents system
- Supports SCM’s goal of being competitive in the marketplace by providing market and business analytics (local and global market researches, price/cost and industry trend analysis, best practices and industry benchmarking) and spend and should-be cost analytics
- Manages the procurement database management system to get optimal value for SCM by:
- Providing regular and bespoke SCM analytical reports to management;
- Providing solutions to simple or complex informational requirements;
- Ensuring on-line processes are aligned with Company policies and processes
- Ensures integrity and reliability of SCM data in the system.
- Manages the development and documentation of standardized, simple and fit for purpose processes and leads the process optimization to enable the BU to manage spend in a safe, efficient and reliable manner to reduce cost and increase operational efficiency
- Leads governance of SCM processes
- Delivers measurements against Performance.
- Creates and monitors metrics for SCM BSC and ensures alignment with corporate objectives and business plans.
- Creates and monitors SCM Budget against Spend e Responsible for reports generation to Opscom, Mancom, etc.
- Drives closing of Audit reports.
- Plans, strategizes and oversees implementation of vendor accreditation and vendor performance management procedures.
- Develops an accreditation process and establishes guidelines for conducting due diligence activities.
- Responsible for the accreditation of vendors to ensure that the company has a pool of essential and best in class vendors.
- Conducts due diligence of vendor capabilities
- Develops and identifies metrics in the assessment of vendor performance. Recommends new performance measures.
- Appraises vendors based on KPIs established and maintains records of vendor performance
- Manages suppliers to maximize value to the organization by rationalizing vendor base and initiating supplier improvement initiatives
- Works in synergy with AP Corp Serv, AEV and AP to X ensure SCM policies and contracts are compliant to AP policies
- Manages commercial and supply chain aspects of executed contracts through:
- Proper rollout of the contract to relevant stakeholders;
- Monitoring of contractual requirements for submission;
- Monitoring of contract validities;
- Ensuring contracts and other SCM documents are properly and safely kept and stored;
- Enables supply chain organizational capability consistent with Oil BU’s objectives
- Regularly communicates plans and progress to the whole SCM Sector to ensure alignment and influence adoption of cost reduction strategies
- Supports the various teams of the SCM group to attain their targets and objectives
- Professional Experience of at least 3 years experience in SCM or related fields
- Leadership Experience is required
- Project Experience is not required
- Education Attainment: any 4-year business related or Behavioral Science course
- Analytical Thinker
- Communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Industry Knowledge
- Betting Unbiased Information
- Project Management
- Supply Risk Management
- Computer Literacy
- Detailed Orientation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.