This position is responsible for ensuring that the Technical Engineering aspects of Risk Management for the company assets are defined and accomplished at the Business Unit and Plant level accurately and on time.
- This includes the enhancement of Risk Finance processes and governance, facilitation and coordination of activities related to insurance claims management and technical engineering aspects of the assets
- Relationships with the relevant internal, external stakeholders relating to the procurement and collaboration with Business unit and Technical groups on implementation
- Renewal of insurance programs, documentation and processing of insurance claims, and;
- Participates in technical risk engineering related audits/assurance activities (in/external) and continuous Improvement of AboitizPower risk process programs.
- Develops clear direction, purpose and responsibilities of the Risk Finance & Project Portfolio Management team to ensure role clarity
- Attend insurance claims investigations, high-level review and interpretation of policy coverage, preparation of claims report, and other claims management related activities.
- Participates in Risk Engineering (RE) surveys and reviews, and monitors and reports BU implementation of approved recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree and Board Passer in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Civil Engineering
- At least 5-7 years combined experience in technical engineering Risk management, process industry Operations Maintenance, technical/engineering subject matter expertise and project management.
- Must have familiarity with engineering standards, ASME, NFPA, and FM Global Standards
- Has experience handling complex insurance claims including machine breakdowns, casualties and liabilities
- Must have Project Management Background
- Familiar in dealing with 3rd party vendors and contractors
- Relevant experience in the RCA and Corrective Action design, Balanced Scorecard, ISO internal auditor qualification is a plus.
- Knowledge in Risk Management, ISO 9000, 14000, 55000, 31000, 27000, COSO standards, FM Global, other risk engineering standards, Insurance industry and markets a plus.
- Knowledge in the field of BCM, preferably the BS25999/ISO 22301 a plus.
- Internationally recognized professional BC certification such as CBCP, MBCP, MBCI, or BCCE a plus
- Auditing and Compliance
- Risk Management
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Mechanical Engineer
- Professional Electrical Engineer
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening