Risk and Insurance Manager
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The position holder is responsible for leading the assessment of risks and overseeing the implementation of risk management plans to address the various risk exposures of the ARI and ensure business continuity; managing the insurance program; and ensuring compliance to data privacy of the company.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
- Monitoring and updating of the changes in the risk management profile of ARI; ensuring continuing risk mitigation measures and updating the risk management policies
- Design, procurement, negotiation and management of the insurance requirements of the group; maximization of claims recovery from the insurance policies
- Facilitation and implementation of business continuity plan
- Ensuring compliance to data privacy of ARI
- Leads, facilitates, develops, monitors and updates the strategic and operational risk assessments (identification, analysis, and evaluation, risk treatment planning) in consultation and coordination with risk owners including implementation of risk treatments of ARI to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness of risk management plans
- Facilitates development and implementation of business continuity plan
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of the company’s risk management program
- Ensures enterprise risk registers are being reviewed and updated with any movements triggered by the completion of risk treatment plans, including flagging of open risk action items.
- Oversees and strengthens the integrity of the risk management monitoring dashboard and seeks support documents to validate updates, as applicable.
- Determines, designs and recommends insurance cover requirements of the company, including endorsements for further enhancements in coverage terms and conditions.
- Negotiates with insurance brokers and/or advisers on insurance purchases to maximize cover at the most cost-effective price.
- Administers and manages loss and claim activities to maximize recoveries from insurers at the most efficient time.
- Analyzes circumstances of the loss and prepares loss evaluation reports with claim recommendations for management’s consideration.
- Serves as the contact person and monitors the ARI compliance with the Data Privacy Act.
- Leads the implementation and reporting of Data Privacy Compliance Program in the company, including coordination with departments heads and/or Compliance Officers, engagement with National Privacy Commission, acting as the company’s advisor on privacy issues.
- Ensures that the privacy impact assessment for personal data processing is conducted and reviewed in all existing and future data processing activity the ARI will undertake.
At least 5 years combined experience in risk management, business continuity management, risk finance (at least 3 years), and project management.
Relevant experience experience in Balance Scorecard, internal audit, and management systems (a plus)
Knowledge in Risk Management, ISO 31000, ISO 27000, COSO standards, FM Global, other risk engineering standards, insurance industry, and markets knowledge in the field of BCM, preferably the BS25999/ISO 22301
In depth knowledge and experience in project management of the Power industry experience preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Engineering
Internationally recognized professional BC certification such as CBCP, MBCP, MBCI, or BCCE are preferred.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, an advantage
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 5 openings