- The Corporate Communication Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of communication initiatives to build, enhance, and protect AboitizPower’s reputation and support its business objectives.
- To achieve this, the Specialist will work with the Corporate Communication Supervisor in serving the communication requirements and media relations of AP business units and corporate support units in his/her assigned area.
- The Specialist also acts as coordinator between different units - allowing a seamless and unified AP message to external audience/stakeholders.
- The overall objective is to build a clear and consistent AboitizPower image resulting to a strong and positive support of external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Marketing or any related courses
- At least 2-4 years experience in corporate communication and/or public relations
- With experience in creative writing, press releases write-ins, etc.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication, written and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture