- Prepares monthly management reports with detailed analysis
- Identifies and resolves issues in relation to financial statement review. Escalates to the Finance Manager related issues for further guidance and resolution
- Summarizes and reviews the tax planning of Commercial Business Units for cash planning and potential tax issues
- Reviews embedded risk in commercial contracts due to a range of factors including but not limited to commodities, foreign exchange risk, tariff structures, supply availability, hedging (in the form of CFDs, replacement power, futures market), etc.
- Reviews processes, policies, and standards across the finance and accounting area to ensure that these are properly defined and integrated for roll out across all Business Units.
- Must be a degree holder in Management, Finance, or any related course.
- At least 3 years' supervisory experience in finance and accounting in the corporate setting.
- Capable of critical and strategic thinking, systems, and structure design
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 3 openings
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture