Investor Relations Officer
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
The Investor Relations Officer assists in developing and executing board approved strategy to help build and enhance the Aboitiz reputation before the capital markets (current and potential sources of equity and debt capital), by effectively crafting and telling the Aboitiz growth story, to provide current and prospective investors with the necessary information to make well-informed investment decisions.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance, Business Management or any related courses
- At least 3 years of working experience in Investor Relations or related field such as finance and communication
- Good organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.