- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Project Officer is responsible for supervising projects at all stages (from inception to operations), including but not limited to tracking of completion and schedule, cost, quality control, compliance with project assumptions, etc.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Support PMO role in structuring and supervising projects at all stages (from inception to operations) by assessing project viability, strategic alignment, managing and monitoring project schedule, budget, compliance, etc.
- Assume responsibility for individual project management. Accountable for efficient implementation.
- Coordinate with all concerned internal business units (BUs) (AP-PDE, Finance, Legal, and others) for project implementation
- Support project teams in evaluating and negotiating with partners and contractors (EPC, O&M), as well as subsequent contract management
- Support AVP PMO and Business Development. Lead in preparation of management reports and regular updates. Stimulate accountability of all project teams
- Monitor compliance with project assumptions (financial, commercial, technical, legal), risks and opportunities within the project scope and supports AVP PMO in reviewing project status by monitoring KPIs
- Ensure compliance with business processes and verifies alignment with corporate policies and procedures.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (civil, mechanical, industrial), or Business
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or MBA viewed favorably
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in project management, preferably infrastructure or infrastructure related.
- Knowledge in Financial analysis and modeling
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.