The world’s #1 international premium beer company wants YOU! Are you up for the challenge?
In what capacity?
Business development and sales – a challenging, yet rewarding and fulfilling role! AB Heineken Philippines (ABHP) is a new player in the country’s beer market, and our goal is to change consumer’s behavior when it comes to their choices for beer. A beer that is premium, all-natural, and easy on the wallet – and that’s Heineken!
OPENINGS IN THE FOLLOWING SALES AREA: Bulacan
The ASM will directly report to the Regional Sales Manager for General Trade and will lead a team of Business Development Specialists that develop, open, and manage general trade establishments (wholesalers, sari-sari stores, bars, eateries etc.) that carry our brands.
As part of our ever-growing team of top-caliber salespeople, your role is to ensure the following:
- Grow the business and spearhead the business of their assigned sales office
- Lead the Business Development Specialists in achieving their targets, and guiding execution
- Improve distribution, availability, and presence of our brands in the territory
- Conceptualize and execute brand building and volume generating activations, and events
- Connect with their team, customers, and consumers, to generate insights to help improve the brand
- Build relationships with customers that result to preferred partnerships
- Manage resources to win in the trade profitably
- Achieve monthly and annual targets
- Must have a valid Driver’s license (professional or non-professional)
- Graduate of a 4-year course (preferably business or marketing related)
- Candidates with at least 3-5 years of experience in FMCG sales are highly-preferred
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Selling, and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset (able to prepare business reviews, and skillful in budget management)
- Microsoft Office proficiency, specifically in Excel
We prefer someone who is:
- Highly energetic with a great sense of responsibility
- Structured and reliable
- A people person with engaging communication skills
- A quick thinker and can pragmatically deal with issues in any given situation
- Driven to excel and grow with the company
- A fast learner who can enthusiastically grasp and execute the Heineken culture
- Motivated by competition and winning
We prefer candidates who already have sales experience within the FMCG industry. However, applicants from other industries who are hungry to learn more, and are willing to be trained will be considered and encouraged to apply.
So if you’re looking for a long-term and fulfilling role, and would like to grow your career for regional and international postings in a few years’ time, this is your chance!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Action Planning
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6754 Ayala Avenue, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.