Area Sales Manager
- Makati, Philippines10th Floor, Allied Bank Center, 6754 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The world’s #1 international premium beer company wants you!
Are you up to the challenge?
In what capacity?
Business Development and Sales – a challenging yet rewarding and fulfilling role! AB Heineken Philippines (ABHP) is a new player in the country’s beer market, and our goal is to change consumers’ behavior when it comes to their choices for a beer. Of course, ours is premium, all-natural, and easy on the wallet – that’s why we are so far doing more than well.
You’ll ensure distribution of our brands, excellent brand activation and event experiences to drive sales and develop winning relationships with our Customers.
We are looking for candidates that have:
- Knowledge and experience in General Trade field sales.
- Mastered in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent leadership skills (having managed a sales team in the past is a plus)
- FMCG ( Fast Moving Consumer Goods) Experience
- Good Knowledge of the General Trade
- Good knowledge of the GMA (Greater Manila Area) territory
Candidates who wish to apply must a have a valid driver's license to be considered for the role.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least College graduate (Business, Engineering, Liberal Arts)
- At least 2 years of experience in leading teams/territory management
- Able to lead cross-functional teams/partners/distributors to deliver business results
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6754 Ayala Avenue, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.