Get hired and enjoy a joining bonus when you become part of Accenture! We’re offering up to Php200,000 joining bonus* to qualified applicants who will onboard for select SAP roles in Manila/Cebu.
As an SAP HCM Payroll Consultant, you will become a part of our team of experts responsible for the end-to-end system implementation and/or support of the SAP HCM Suite of modules encompassing all of the HR Functions – from Core HR Administration, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Management, Time and Attendance, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Reporting, Analytics and Experience Management.
Knowledge of and experience in the HR functions and HR business processes, ability to drive requirements confirmation discussions, fit-gap analysis, prototyping and system configuration, data conversion, testing and defect management are some of the skills and activities expected to be performed in the role of a functional consultant:
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Participate and understand all the project phases (Planning/Designing, Development/Configuration, System Test, Integration, Functionality Testing and UAT, Deployment, Post-go live support/Hypercare)
- Drive and/or participate in the requirements confirmation discussions / requirements gathering workshops
- Perform fit-gap analysis as needed: Analyze and assess the feasibility of client requirements, impacts and gaps in the standard delivered functionalities of SAP SuccessFactors
- Participate in the accurate creation and updating of Configuration Workbooks
- Document relevant business processes and workflow approvals
- Configure and implement SuccessFactors prototypes to meet business requirements, and participate in overall configuration management
- Perform unit testing and drive and/or participate in User Acceptance Testing and System Integration Testing as needed, and participate in defect management of issues identified
- Conduct system walkthrough / demo to explain the current configuration functionalities of each iteration
- Participate in the data conversion process (extraction-transformation-loading) as applicable
- Assist with cutover planning and execution
- Responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications and detailed requirement to the application developer(s), project manager(s) or onshore team, including status reporting.
- Provide post go-live support and application maintenance support
- Take active responsibility for agreeing on Resolution dates and resolving open queries
- Participate in identifying areas for improvement / best practices
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Build long-term relationships with key clients
- Managing client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project.
- Support drafting of proposals
- Practice Building
- Participate in practice building activities (e.g. thought leadership development, market offering development).
- Continuously support the development of our service offering and value proposition.
- Support development of IP and white papers.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts across the business to extract required knowledge
- Prepare relevant project case studies to demonstrate capabilities
Experience, Expertise and Certification/s on any or some of the following SAP SuccessFactors modules is a valued attribute.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Global Benefits
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Planning and Development
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession Planning
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics and Reporting
Additionally, Experience and Expertise in the modules under the SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) ECC can also serve as a baseline skill.
- SAP HCM ECC Personnel Administration
- SAP HCM ECC Organizational Management
- SAP HCM ECC Personnel Development
- SAP HCM ECC Recruitment Management / e-Recruit
- SAP HCM ECC Training and Events Management / Learning Management
- SAP HCM ECC Time Management
- SAP HCM ECC Payroll Administration
- SAP HCM ECC Compensation Management
- SAP HCM ECC Benefits Administration
- SAP HCM ECC Employee Self-Service
- SAP HCM ECC Manager Self-Service
- At least 1 year of Experience configuring and implementing any SuccessFactors modules
- At least a total of 3-5 years of relevant IT or Operations experience preferably in SAP HCM/IT HR/ PeopleSoft HCM
- At least 2-3 years of experience as an Human Resource business user, HR IT administrator or any role within HR
- Experience in all aspects of SuccessFactors HCM implementation including requirements gathering, fit or gap analysis, functional design development, user acceptance testing, training and deployment activities
- Experience on working with clients on requirements and business process definition, Software Development/Systems Integration and Application Support
- Ability to document and present solution using various methods (client facing, presentations, and demos)
- Knowledge of HR business process design and development
- Technology consulting expertise, and ability to drive workshops and training sessions
- Willing to travel for possible onshore requirements
- Good analytical skills to help our customers to find best solutions for their business requirements
- Good interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication
- Able to work under pressure without any supervision, and a good team player
- Demonstrated academic achievement in tertiary qualifications including Business, Economics, Engineering, Law or Science
Consulting Skills and Personality
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and coordinating of own and/or team's work activities to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening) with excellent executive presence.
- Ability to understand critical success factors for our clients and their industry.
- Previous consulting experience / Exposure to Internal project work.
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographical and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
- Understanding of technology and its application to business.
- Enthusiastic and able to drive own activities with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to travel.