General Accounting Manager
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
We’re looking for a General Accounting Manager, what does it take to become one?
Think of yourself as the person who is responsible for various tasks and action items around management of teams and interacting with clients and stakeholders.
As a General Accounting Manager, you will be responsible in the tasks below:
- Makes independent decisions, which have major day-to-day impact in area of responsibility, and may influence direction of other areas.
- Accountable for results of work to both Accenture and client.
- Responsible for medium-term planning, objective setting, and development of new procedures within area of responsibility, through interpretative judgment of overall policies and goals.
- Contributes to policy setting at a senior level.
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issues and provides alternative scenarios.
- Provides and implements business-focused solutions within time/cost constraints.
- Self-directed within broad goals and strategic direction in satisfying organization or client objectives.
- Accountable for developing and managing key internal/external client relationships across sphere of influence, including situations in which no relationship previously existed.
- Accountable for client satisfaction in area of responsibility, against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Responsible for fulfillment of contractual obligations/completion of deliverables within own area of responsibility.
- Accountable for performance against financial parameters, and monitors and reports on budgetary aspects within own area. May have significant input to budget setting/financial proposals and reviews.
We're looking for an experienced professional with the skill set below:
- At least 3 years managerial experience
- OTC experience
- Management reporting experience
- Managing measured productivity of team
- Experience managing productivity-driven operation
- Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to changing client needs
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to learn quickly through self-study, classroom, and hands-on experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to perform special projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to work straight night shift and overtime; or swing shift
- General knowledge of human resources policies and procedures
- Ability to organize staff and supervise workload for maximum efficiency
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to quickly identify and provide recommendations on issues
- Strong communication both written and oral
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
- Fluent oral and written English
- Manila - Uptown Bonifacio Tower 2
- 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.